The Industry Influencer Brand Audit Reveals Your Brand's TRUE Position & Meaning
It Describes & Evaluates the Current State of Your Brand's Effectiveness to Reach Your Business Goals
A brand audit is effectively a health check of the brand to identify and address areas in your business that need your attention. A brand analysis gives you the insight to turn things around and grow your bottom line.
Brands are like living entities with life cycles. In the beginning, your brand starts with much excitement and promise; it develops and grows and subsequently plateaus. It's at this mature stage of evolvement, when your offer, potentially start to lose relevance. If your brand fails to continue to resonate with your ideal buyers, they may gravitate to other providers - your competition.
Additionally, a brand audit helps you monitor this cycle so you keep your brand fresh, relevant and in the lead. It confirms when it's time to reinvent, revive and invigorate your brand identity and image, before (or to stop) revenue loss.
A robust, consistent brand means you spend less money attracting new customers. It motivates return buyers, who will also happily send you referrals. It will convert buyers into a tribe of brand advocates. This new tribe is critical to your business success because their brand loyalty directly increases brand awareness, and your revenue.
Organizations with a healthy brand are more profitable with increased overall company value. A healthy strong brand enables you to command premium rates; ensure customer preference in buying decisions; build customer loyalty - together each not only reduces the cost of new customer acquisition, but also solidifies your influence in the marketplace.
At Andrea Callahan International, our goal is support your brand with excellence. We respect your time so we are upfront and transparent with our process and fees. If we decide to work together, we want you to know, plan and expect the amount of your investment, as soon as possible. Here is a snapshot of what you can expect when working with ACI. It is equally as important so us, that you come to know, plan and expect the highest level of personalized service you will receive from us. After your brand audit, you may receive an invitation to work with us as a Brand Management Client. If we are good fit for you, and vice-versa, we will deliver a comprehensive proposal that will detail your custom-tailored strategy. Sounds fair? Click the button above to see which audit is best for your brand.
Branding vs. Style
Your brand is about so much more than style - although design and culture are equally important. Your brand is more about how your clients perceive your business. It is about how deeply your message resonates with them. The result = a loyal base of cheer-leading repeat buyers!
Your Strategic Brand
Your brand is the foundation of all of your marketing communications. It is undoubtedly the cornerstone of your business' value. Your brand is the key assess that build perceived value; increase margins; makes sales easier and more frequently; and build vital equity in your company.
Your successful brand will own a unique position in the market. Your unique value proposition (USP), brand promise and brand messaging all necessary ingredients for a dynamic brand strategy. The essence of your brand and the culture it breeds is what makes you the clear winner in your niche.
The natural partner of branding aims to make your company more desirable, more memorable and therefore more profitable. Strategic marketing and a strong brand strategy reinforce your image as well as your reputation - which results in more clients, more products sold and increased revenue! Your marketing strategy must be as unique as you are; laser focused and targeted for maximum success.
More than a logo and some fancy logotype. Your graphic identity is essential to your visual branding. Your company's graphics are central ingredients for brand building and increased brand equity. The message delivered by your brand collateral must be consistent, appealing and represent the essence and culture of your business.
Implementing the elements of your branding and marketing strategies throughout each of your business' touch-points. Every point of contact your customer may have with your business must exemplify who you are; what you stand for; what you promise to deliver; and why they should choose you.
An important arena to display your marketing communications is on the World Wide Web. That presence must be thoughtfully planned with purpose and results driven. The conversations you have with prospects, current and past clients on your website, email marketing or social media for examples, must coincide and collaborate your brand image, message and promise.
Your messaging is critical to your business success. The success of your public relations is dependent upon your Advertisement choices whether on TV or radio. Everything from your Billboard Ads to your press releases must all convey the same message - the spirit of your business - it's essence, culture and assets.
I intend and expect...
- Clearer focus and vision. Clarify the focus and vision of my brand, from both an internal and external perspective.
- Stronger competitive advantage. Better define my brand’s competitive advantages and points of difference.
- Deeper customer understanding. Improve the organization's knowledge surrounding our ideal buyer's awareness, attitudes, and behaviors.
- Improve & increase communication with clients who are excited about our products and services.
- Build relationships in a deep and meaningful way; to foster brand loyalty and equity.
- Send more consistent messaging about my brand in forms of marketing communications that are best suited for my business & customers..
- Develop a more unified brand identification.that clearly defines my brand identity; and enforce compliance among all touch-point areas and marketing collateral.
- Improved internal alignment. Provide training and encourage internal behaviors that are consistent with what the brand's purpose and goals. More marketing accountability.
- Realistically define and prioritize marketing objectives and measure their accomplishment using a new set of metrics.
- Ensure my organization's processes, and employees are well-trained to reinforce our brand.
BRAND AUDIT FAQs
A brand audit is a thorough examination of your brand's current position in the market compared to its' competitors and a review of its effectiveness.
It helps you determine the strength of your brand together with its weaknesses of inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement as well as new developments.
The stronger the brand, the more powerful the business.
A powerful brand can inspire, captivate and engage your audience thereby consequently dramatically increasing your bottom line.
However, even strong brands must pause for a reality check to make sure the health of their brand is consistent, evolving and thriving.
A robust, consistent brand means you spend less money attracting new customers. Your current buyers return more often AND you are able to charge a premium price for your goods and services.
Here's another important thing, a powerful brand also encourages referrals! We all know the power of word-of-mouth is a critical part of your brand ad its profitability.
A comprehensive brand often will often reveal new growth opportunities for your brand. It will help you discover new ways to make your brand resonate with both existing AND a new generation of target buyers who will represent your brand's long term future.
A weak, disconnected out of touch brand will gradually see its market shrink failing sales and will ultimately negative impact the overall health of your business.
- Business/brand resource strengths
- Value of the brand
- Awareness of the brand in the market
- Deficiencies of the brand
- New trends and market opportunities
- Outside threats
- New product development and future channels of profitability
- Competitive standing in the market
- Perception, image, reputation and attitude of your brand in the market
- Effective brand management efforts
Essentially a brand audit will reveal how the customer perceives the brand, how the brand compares to the competition and how the brand has performed. The outputs typically support:
- Improve and refocus brand management efforts and congruency (what we do for you :-))
- Enhance internal staff brand awareness
- Sharpen marketing communications both on and offline
- Provide insight into your brand architecture, business structure and brand portfolio
- Evaluate and refocus your brand positioning
- Ensure your brand collateral is congruent and delivers return on investment
- Provide direction for your brand in the longterm
- Secure and grow the value of your brand (and business) through consistent implementation of recommendations derived from the brand audit finding (DIY with guidance or full-service we do it all for you)
There are so many components to an actual brand audit, all of them may not be relevant or required to conduct and appropriate evaluation of your brand performance.
The depth and extent of your brand audit is largely determined by the size of your brand, organization, business and market in which you operate?
Key questions for reflection when considering a brand audit include:
- How profitable is your business right now?
- How well is the current brand strategy working?
- What are the company's resource strength and areas of need?
- What are its external opportunities and threats?
- How competitive are the business's prices and costs?
- How strong is the business's competitive position in comparison to your competitors?
- What strategic issues are facing your business?
Are You Ready to Craft a Winning Brand & Catapult Your Business Success?
Andrea Callahan International is an East Coast based integrated marketing and communications agency specializing in branding management. You will see the results when you exemplify a brand to attract your target market and craft marketing messages that resonate with your ideal buyer as well implement engagement strategies to convert more buyers.
Maximize your business success by discovering your true brand essence. Stop wasting valuable time and money with unscheduled, unplanned and unreliable marketing techniques. Speak directly to the prospects who are going to be most excited to hear from you.
You started your business with passion and a purpose, let us show you how to convey that message to the world.
Lets get started today.
Our brand managers has developed a comprehensive audit checklist for those who want to get started on their own. This no-nonsense, practical guide will help you and your team analyze where you are as well as set your sight on where you want to be.
Although this workbook is a DIY, it is a powerful tool to help you uncover the some obvious marketing opportunities and threats.
There may be sections that are not applicable (if you are a personal brand for example) but push through to discover answers because even building and selling a personal brand is a business.
- Branding Audit Workbook
- Analysis & Review
- 60-Minute Strategy Conference
Intense 8-week Branding Bootcamp for quick review of major areas only. Includes DIY Brand Audit. All work done remotely. Our marketing team partners with you on strategy and your team implements.
- Week 1 - DIY Self-Assessment
- Week 2 - Strategy Review
- Week 3 - Market Research & Review
- Week 4 - Communication & Brand
- Week 5 - External Information Research & Review
- Week 6 -Employee Research & Interviews
- Week 7 - Human Resource Review
- Week 8 - 120-Minute Implementation Strategy Session
Full-service includes assessment of your location(s) with in person interviews! We are your silent marketing team working in the background while you get back to doing what you do best. Your brand manager gets in the weeds, looks under the hood and sits with your team side-by-side. We manage all the details.
- Month 1 -Discovey & Onboading
- Month 2 - Research & Intelligence Review
- Month 3 - Inside-Out View
- Month 4 - Outside-In View
- Month 5 - Written Analysis
- Month 6 - Implementation Strategy Conference